Gone are the days when WordPress was considered a Blog-only platform.
Today WordPress gives you the tools and flexibility to create and manage both a small business company website and a fortune 500 corporate portal.
WordPress can be used for Blogs but also for far more complex web platforms with different content types, advanced search functionality, user management, payment processing and much much more.
In the last few years, Exigio has developed numerous websites based on WordPress featuring advanced theming and custom development of plugin functionality for various business needs.
Our team has advanced experience in:
- eCommerce functionality via WooCommerce
- Advanced filtration by various criteria
- Post meta & user meta data
- Custom login and registration functionality - along with Social Login
- Newsletter functionality integrated with third party processors - YMLP, MailChimp, iContact
- Facebook API and Facebook Connect integration
- Customizations for complex mega menus, advanced sliders and more
Among our services related to WordPress CMS are:
- Web design
- Responsive theme design and integration
- Integration with Core WP Hooks as well as Custom Hooks development
- Advanced usage of Core WP APIs - Database API, HTTP API, Filesystem API, XML-RPC WordPress API, etc ...
- Configuration and customization of third party plugins
For more information on whether WordPress is suitable for your new project, don't hesitate to contact us
Joomla! is one of the leading cms solutions used for medium to large websites. Its powerful core gives us the advantage to build complex back-end functionality at reasonable rates and optimized time.
Some of the custom functionality we have implemented so far includes:
- Bidding system with users management, payments management, statistics, etc.
- Intranet system with advanced profiles, discussion board, different levels of authentication
- Wizard-like interfaces
- Dedicated mobile interfaces
- XML or Json extraction
- Ads management functionality
- Login and registration forms
- Numerous stand alone components, modules and plugins
The custom approach allows us to offer functionality based on your specific business model and reduces the need for heavy third-party components. This way you will get only the necessary features and therefore - no bugs and better management of the entire project. Of course if a ready-made component fits your business processes we may consider using it.
Some of the services we provide for Joomla are:
- Web design
- Responsive templates
- Custom web development of components, modules and plugins
- Configuration and customization of third party components
Contact us to discuss your specific project requirements